LINCGEO is seeking an experienced back-end developer to fill a key role on our team.
The ideal candidate has strong, firsthand technical expertise in a variety of configuration management and data technologies and the proven ability to fashion robust scalable solutions. Attention to detail is a must as the team will be responsible for the coding, maintaining, and optimizing of responsive web apps and related databases in collaboration with our Product Team.
We’re looking for the best and brightest developer in the industry to join our team! We have locations in NJ, PA, NY, MA, and FL, and are open to remote options as well.
- Enhance our existing application written in C#, React, JSON and Esri ArcGIS Maps SDC for Java Script version
- Build new product modules from scratch whilethinking about scalability and security.
- Work closely with all staff including designers and end users, taking ownership from conception to post-deployment in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Develop and manage databases and applications
- API Integration
- Proactively manage security and data protection concerns.
- Contribute ideas for new features, as well as identify areas for improvement
- Coordinate between technical and non-technical team members to design, develop, implement, and support complex business solutions
- Proactively address technical issues and risks that could impact project schedule
- 5+ years of industry experience doing back-end software development
- Demonstrable project and team Leadership
- Strong knowledge with cloud-native technologies such as AWS, DevExpress, Figma,
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude
Nice to have qualifications
- Experience designing and developing RESTful APIs
- Proficient in writing high performance queries
- Experience with task automation
- Hands on experience in Github or similar platforms and pull request process
- Experience with Esri ArcGIS Maps SDC for Java Script version
- Curiosity towards new technology and outstanding ability to analyze and solve problems
- Demonstrated systematic thinking and expertise in more than one layer of a multi-tier architecture