Junior Developer/QA Tester
LINCGEO is seeking an experienced Junior Developer / QA Tester to fill a key role on our team.
In this role, you will collaborate with other developers and UIUX professionals to design computer applications and programs. Part of these responsibilities include including testing existing applications, writing, and debugging code, so we are looking for applicants who are familiar with React and/or C#. Attention to detail is a must as the team will be responsible for the coding, maintaining, and optimizing of responsive web apps and related databases, if you know SQL that is a plus.
We’re looking for the best and brightest developer in the industry to join our team! We have locations in NJ, PA, NY, MA, and FL, and are open to remote options as well.
- Enhance our existing application written in C#, React, JSON and Esri ArcGIS Maps SDC for Java Script version
- Modify front-end applications through appealing visual design, by translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Assist in the Development and management of databases and applications.
- API Integration
- Build features and applications with a mobile design
- Develop and implement automated tests to ensure the quality and ongoing reliability of your features
- Proactively contribute ideas for new features, as well as identify areas for improvement
- Proactively address technical issues and risks that could impact project schedule and/or integrity of the application environment
- Effectively document code and use git version control.
- Assist in writing unit tests and using testing frameworks to ensure stability of the platform.
- 1+ years of industry experience with software development
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms, proficient in React and C#
- Understanding of Web technologies and distributed systems
- Knowledge with cloud-native technologies such as AWS, Figma, Azure DevOps
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude who has relentless desire to improve quality and quantity of your output
Nice to have qualifications
- Experience designing and developing REST APIs
- Experience with task automation
- SQL Experience
- Entity framework experience
- Hands on experience in Github or similar platforms and pull request process
- Experience in writing unit tests and using testing platforms
- Experience with Esri ArcGIS Maps SDC for Java Script version
- Able to articulate complex solutions through technical discussions.
- Curiosity towards new technology and outstanding ability to analyze and solve problems